Scare Up Some Fun in Miami in October!
As the humidity declines, the fun really kicks off in Miami during October where Oktoberfest, CarnivalLyfe, the South Florida Seafood Festival, and Halloween excitement are ready for all ages. With less chance of rain, there’s more chance to discover the sun and fun of this vibrant city while the temperatures remain warm and pleasant!
October Event Calendar
Don’t miss your chance to see Colombian singer Maluma as he visits Miami. With over 13 million subscribers and more than 1 billion views on YouTube, as well as so many singles on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs, you’re guaranteed to dance all night long to his reggaeton music. Tickets start at $79.
Gloria Trevi and Karol G's 'Diosa de La Noche' Tour
See the combined talents of Mexican star Gloria Trevi and Colombian star Karol G as they make a stop in Miami for their tour “Diose de La Noche.” This is a performance you won’t want to miss! Tickets start at $52.
The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds of Summer
Don’t miss the chance to see one of the most popular DJ duos, The Chainsmokers, and Australian pop rock band 5 Seconds of Summer as they go on tour together. With their collaboration song, “Who Do You Love,” becoming a big hit, seeing the two acts live together will be a treat! Ticket prices start at $32.
Fiddler On The Roof Musical
The classic musical “Fiddler On The Roof” will be in town for a few more days so don’t miss your chance to see it with family and friends. The production is based on “Tevye and his Daughters” by Sholem Aleichem, and it is a story about how a father attempts to maintain his Jewish roots engraved in his family’s lives. Buy your tickets here.
Things to Do in Miami in October
Go on a helicopter tour around Miami
Get the best view of the city of Miami by going on a helicopter tour during your visit. Miami Helicopter is open 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. & they offer three different packages which start at $95 per passenger with a $15 heliport fee. Call Miami Helicopter to make your reservation.
Go on a food tour and try some of Miami's hottest culinary spots
Sign up for a culinary tour to try some of Miami’s best food spots. Places like Miami Culinary Tours offers food excursions all over the city like food tours at Little Havana, South Beach, Wynwood, Coconut Grove, Design District, and more. Food tour prices start at $39, and private tours are also offered.
Miami Concerts in October
- 10/02/2020 Coheed and Cambria The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater Buy Tickets
- 10/02/2020 Coheed and Cambria The Fillmore Buy Tickets
- 10/03/2020 MiamiBash: Maluma, Karol G, Natti Natasha & Arcangel AmericanAirlines Arena Buy Tickets
- 10/04/2020 VII Festival Internacional Ernesto Lecuona de Miami 2020 Miami Dade County Auditorium Buy Tickets
- 10/09/2020 Jose Luis Perales James L Knight Center Buy Tickets
- 10/10/2020 Ana Gabriel AmericanAirlines Arena Buy Tickets
- 10/10/2020 Melendi James L Knight Center Buy Tickets
- 10/11/2020 David Bisbal The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater Buy Tickets
- 10/11/2020 David Bisbal The Fillmore Buy Tickets
- 10/11/2020 Girls Gotta Eat Miami Improv Buy Tickets
- 10/17/2020 Dyango, Los Mustang y Los Diablos James L Knight Center Buy Tickets
- 10/21/2020 Wavves & SadGirl The Ground - FL Buy Tickets
- 10/23/2020 Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin AmericanAirlines Arena Buy Tickets
- 10/24/2020 Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin AmericanAirlines Arena Buy Tickets